The instructors at Essex Tae Kwon Do are fully qualified black belts and have been CRB checked. (Criminal Records Bureau).
Gordon Slater has over 30 years experience in the martial arts and has been training in Tae Kwon Do since 1983.
As an experienced instructor he feels Essex Taekwondo can do the following for anyone aged from 10 years old plus:
• Build & Generate Greater Confidence
• Build & Improve Your Fitness
• Help you Lose Weight
• Help you Gain a Positive Attitude
• Teach you Practical Life Skills (Be a Leader opposed to a follower)
• Install greater mental and physical self control
In summary.....develop an indomitable spirit (A stronger, more confident, & courteous person)
.....and of course learn a practical martial art that will make you feel safer in this ever growing violent world.
Don't worry about how fit or unfit you are.
Start at your own pace and its our job to slowly increase your fitness levels.
We promote a friendly training environment.
Many of our students have formed new friendships and increased their social circle.